- mrsjmdrnAsked on September 08, 2016 at 12:39 PM
I have removed my emails from bounce list. test emails are being sent to account email address, not the emails i added in the Emails tab. website is below and there is a link on the page to an adoption form. i havve completed the form multiple times. i receive the auto responder but never receive the notification with the form. please advise.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 02:04 PM
I checked our logs for the addresses in your form and it doesn't look like the emails are triggering at all. I sent a test submission through your form and the emails did not trigger for that submission either.
Try sending your notification to a single address instead of multiple. Create a new notification for the second email address and remove that address from the first notification. You will have two identical email notifications, each one sending to a single address. Occasionally, I have seen issues with multiple addresses in a notification causing the email not to send.
- mrsjmdrnAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 02:11 PM
i did receive your test notification. I have done what you suggested. When i send a test email it still sends to the email on my account, not the emails i have added when setting up the form. I know that someone sent a form this morning and i did not receive it. I also tried completing the form myself and submitting and have not received it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 02:48 PM
The test email will always be sent to the default address associated with your account. To test different email addresses or multiple addresses requires sending a submission through the form.
- mrsjmdrnAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 02:54 PM
OK. But i am still not getting notifications with the forms. any fix for that?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 04:16 PM
Make sure to check your spam/junk folders. In addition to this, you may whitelist our domain names, if the issue continues, as we use Amazon SES method for "firstname.lastname@example.org" sender.
Here are our domain names:
- mrsjmdrnAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 01:44 PMI have whitelisted all the domains below. and again i was on the bounce list. Is there a fix for this because I cannot afford to be put on the bounce list all the time without knowing.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 02:57 PM
It is possible to send the notifications from your own address via SMTP:
This would take our services out of the equation as far as filtering and blocking emails is concerned.