- vgamolskyAsked on September 09, 2016 at 02:46 AM
It is possible to change the label of Total field on the form, but when the form is displayed or previewed, the label still shows "Total", ignoring the change that was made. The label shows correctly in editing mode.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 04:24 AM
I checked the payment field on your form and the Total text seem to be the same on the form builder and on the preview.
May I ask how you were trying to change the Total text? I believe there is currently no setting to change the Total text on the payment field while on the Sell Products mode. However, if you want to change this text, we can do so by injecting the custom CSS code below. Simply change the yellow highlighted text to the new text that you want to show in the Total label.
content: "Custom Total Text";
Here's how it should look after:
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- vgamolskyAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Thank you for your suggestion to inject CSS code. I will try it later.
You can modify Total label by clicking on it. I just saved the form with the total label I want - "Total Units". In preview or actual form, the texts still shows as "Total" only.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 02:12 PM
I did check your live form and it seems to display the "Total Units" text correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists.
- vgamolskyAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 02:25 PM
This is because I applied the CSS as you suggested. I just removed it, please try now.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 04:15 PM
We were able to reproduce the issue. A bug report ticket has been added to our system.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide any ETA for when it can be fixed, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 03:54 AM
We are sorry for the delay. We are happy to inform you that this is now fixed.