What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
To show a radio option at a specific day and time, please follow the steps below:
1. Add a date and time field to your form.
2. Click the gear icon on the Date field
3. Select the Options tab and set the Default Date to current. Save changes when done.
4. Now click the gear icon of the time field
5. Select Option and set the Time to Current
6. Once that is set, you can now add a Show/Hide condition on your form. Set the condition based on the time and date that you want to show the radio button. Here's a guide that may help: How to Show or Hide Fields Base on User's Answer
You can also check out the sample condition below.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.