- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 05:39 AM
To show a radio option at a specific day and time, please follow the steps below:
1. Add a date and time field to your form.
2. Click the gear icon on the Date field
3. Select the Options tab and set the Default Date to current. Save changes when done.
4. Now click the gear icon of the time field
5. Select Option and set the Time to Current
6. Once that is set, you can now add a Show/Hide condition on your form. Set the condition based on the time and date that you want to show the radio button. Here's a guide that may help: How to Show or Hide Fields Base on User's Answer
You can also check out the sample condition below.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.