- David HughesAsked on September 09, 2016 at 11:13 AM
Can you help with a comparison of these two systems, please?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 01:05 PM
You can go to our pricing page to compare the plans we have if you want to: https://www.jotform.com/pricing
Let us know if you have more questions.
- chickaboomAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 01:45 PMMore interested in functionality comparison than price comparison...
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 03:01 PM
What functionality are you looking for? Here are some of the functionalities we have:
1) Dragging and dropping fields, and even customizing the style of the form through the Form Designer too: https://www.jotform.com/help/300-Form-Designer-Tutorial-Let-s-create-fantastic-forms-
2) Embedding codes for you to display form on your webpage: https://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-form-embed-code-should-I-use
3) Setting up email notifications and autoresponders:
4) Payment Form types:
5) Creating form reports: https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
6) Downloading submission in Excel, CSV or PDF format: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
7) Integrating with third party services such as Google Spreadsheet: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
And many other features. Please specify your needs, we will be glad to assist you.