- redpelicanmusicAsked on September 09, 2016 at 01:24 PM
In the jotform blog post that introduces the new Docusign feature, the example is a document with blanks to be signed. Is this simply an embedded docusign document or is the document/text created with Jotform fields (with Docusign purely for signing). Thank you!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 03:29 PM
There are two widgets in the sample form https://form.jotform.com/62422995000955.
The first widget, the one you're referring with empty fields to be filled, it is the Narrative Fields widget, this can be found on this link: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/narrative_fields
Here is a screenshot:
The fields that adds the DocuSign widget are the ones shown in the screenshot below:
Once you have set up your DocuSign widget those fields will be shown in your form too and if you want to have the other text and fields from the text above you will need to add the Narrative Fields widget.
If you have any question, please let us know.
- redpelicanmusicAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 03:03 AM
- IrshadAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 09:52 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other question.
- IrshadAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 09:49 AM
I've moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.