- realestatecoachAsked on September 09, 2016 at 03:08 PM
This is what it the new forms are looking like before I highlight and delete when the html field is closed:
This is what the forms should look like:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 03:36 PM
As I check the first URL provided in the URL, it is redirecting to Sign in page since it looks like a direct admin URL. While I check the other URL, the form seems to be displaying normally without any issue. If you can provide us with the screenshot from the admin panel to show how the form is displayed so that we can provide you with necessary assistance.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- realestatecoachAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 03:51 PM
Let's try this one for http://www.brettbolzenthal.com/remaxnc/index.asp?p=text&id=14450
included a screenshot of the non active site which prompted log in
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 05:37 PM
When I check the web page, it seems that the form is displaying properly.
It looks like that you are using the complete embed code which is conflicting with the other scripts on the web page. Please try using the code within iframe tags as shown in the screenshot below:
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- realestatecoachAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 03:58 PM
Thank you very much for all these tips and corrections.... I have made significant progress here with these..
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 07:36 PM
On behalf of Kiran, you're welcome.
If there is anything else that we can assist you, please do let us know and we will be glad to help you.