- NWF_websiteAsked on September 10, 2016 at 04:29 PM
My form is not being exported correctly. My headers and my text are not appearing on my PDF form. I've exported several times and cannot get the text or headers to appear. How can I get them to export on my form?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 04:00 AM
I cloned your form and exported a PDF, but I didn't experience any issue with showing text and headings as you see below:
If you're still experiencing this issue please give us more details or a screenshot so we can investigate further.
- NWF_websiteAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 12:25 PM
I got it to download, but I'm still getting issues. Please see the screenshots. Some questions do not appear next to text boxes. Some text is not in focus. Some fields are black and I can't see what I type.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Thanks for the screenshots, I tried exporting your form as PDF, but it was not even possible, it just kept spinning: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-create-a-PDF-form
I have forwarded this issue to our second level, you will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- NWF_websiteAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 05:05 PM
Hi, is there an update on this?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 06:21 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have new updates at this time. But rest assured that we will inform you as soon as we receive any news from our developers.
Thank you for your patience.