- dafnaLRAsked on September 11, 2016 at 09:37 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 11:24 AM
Our Submission Verifier App is causing this in your form. There's an error in the app but I cannot replicate it. Please access the app and try to reconnect your form.
- dafnaLRAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 03:55 PM
sorry, I didn't understad. How to reconnect a form?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 04:27 PM
Submission Verifier is the app that confirm user's submissions and email. My colleague Welvin suggested to re-do the app integration, here's a guide:
1. Please open the link: http://subverifier.jotform.io/.
2. Click the "Launch App" button.
3. Select the form in the drop down.
4. Complete the fields and then click the "Generate Link" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- dafnaLRAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 05:01 PM
figured it out. removed the code wigget. thank you anyway :-)
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 05:26 PM
Glad to hear that. If you need any help, let us know. Thank you.