- Lynn GilathAsked on April 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM
My company is CES (Corporate Education Solutions) and we no longer need your (great!) product.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 02:30 PM
I cannot find any account with your Name and Email address provided. Website provided is also down, so I can't check the form to trace the account.
If you have paid using credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Let me know if you need further assistance in cancelling your subscription.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 02:34 PM
I have checked you account and this email is on a GUEST account. This is not even a registered account. Are you willing for us to delete the account?
Awaiting your response to assist you further.