- danitoomerAsked on September 11, 2016 at 11:05 PM
Please help, I've looked in the forum and tried some of the fixes recommended to other users and still can't fix this form. It gets stuck on "please wait..." when you click submit.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 02:00 AM
I checked the site you provided and I was able to replicate the issue you are reporting. I was not able to submit the form properly. The submit button is stuck on "Please Wait...".
Can you please try to re-embed your form using the iFrame code? To get the iFrame code of your form, please follow the instructions provided in this article: Getting the form iFrame code. If the issue still persist, please do not remove the iFrame code on your form so we can check what is causing the issue.
- danitoomerAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 09:31 AM
OK, I added the iFrame code and it just shows as a large blank space.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 10:36 AM
I checked your page and I can properly see the form. I was also able to submit the form properly.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- KickUpAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 01:02 PM
Hi there, I need immediate help with the same issue. I'm stuck on please wait with this form: https://form.jotform.com/62286063299161 -- I've tried in multiple browsers and face the same issue. I have clients relying on this today and are reaching out reporting this issue.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 03:11 PM
I can see that you already opened your owned thread. My colleague David already replied on your thread. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/944730.