- everycontractorAsked on September 12, 2016 at 12:41 AM
Example something like below
Form 1 - 412 views
Form 2 - 58 views
Form 3 - 87 views
My form view limits are hitting the limits in about 12 days or so and I have no idea which forms are attracting the views. If I could understand where the views are it would be helpful
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 04:07 AM
You can see the number of views of your form using the Form Analytics feature in JotForm. To go to the Form Analytics page, just follow the instructions below:
1. Go to your My Forms page.
2. Select the form you want to check.
3. Click More > Form Analytics.
In the Form Analytics page, you can see the number of views of your form for a certain period of time.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.