- KenMcLemoreAsked on April 18, 2012 at 01:02 PM
We want to be able to have people in different locations be able to sign release forms on jot form...but we need them to be able to have "electronic signature" to make it legal. Thanks~!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 01:24 PM
There is no electronic signature feature. A workaround is to have a required checkbox that says "I accept the terms" or a small textbox where they are asked to enter their initials.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:46 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:49 AM
JotForm Founder, could you pelase fix the problems with the light box forms?. They are not working and nobody replies any of our emails or post. I am not using jotform for fun, i do for business
Do something please
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:09 AM
I have jus answered your question on this threads:
Please give that a try and let us know if that solves the issue.