- jerryboyceAsked on September 12, 2016 at 09:10 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 10:50 AM
You can delete an item in the Products section of the payment wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Select the payment field and then click the wand icon.
2. Press the Next button until you are in the Products page.
3. In the Products page, select the product and then click the "Delete Product" button.
4. When you're done, press next and complete the payment.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- jerryboyceAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 12:46 PMThank you.1. Also, when I go to preview, I need to update the date that it provides within an alert. How do I update that date?2. How may I do a test submission with 3 of my coworkers to ensure that the form looks good and is working properly?
Jerry Boyce Jr.
RMJJ Administration Support and Communications
Mecklenburg County Clerk of Superior Court
832 E. 4th Street Charlotte, North Carolina 28202 (704) 686-0528 T