- rogeroAsked on September 12, 2016 at 10:10 AM
In my form "Work Submission Form" I have added a (hidden) time field with today's date as project start date. I would like to ad a time field with today's date + 10 days for project end date.
Zappier will be using these two dates when a new project is created in ProWorkflow,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 11:38 AM
Add another DateTime field then set the default to "today+10".
Test Form: https://form.jotform.com/62554353506960.
- rogeroAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 08:51 AM
Now I noticed that I actually need to ad 10 workdays (monday to friday), is that possible?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 10:53 AM
You can exclude weekend selections from the DateTime field settings, but when setting up dynamic dates, the weekends are still counted over. I will have to request this to our developers and I'm sorry to say, I can't seem to find a workaround for this.
- rogeroAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 02:03 AM
Thanks for your reply and thanks for adding it to the request list.