- mamameanbizAsked on April 18, 2012 at 02:50 PM
We used your service last year and canceled the paid subscription end of October, begining of November 2011, and then suddenly was charged for the service again. Can you check into this please?
Let me know what else you need from me.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 03:00 PM
We apologise for the inconveniences caused by this issue. I checked your account and wouldn't find it on our Plimus payment gateway. You can cancel your account, raise a refund request and we will follow-up and ensure you get sorted. Use steps below on how to cancel your subscrption,
If you have paid using credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Let me know if you need further assistance in cancelling your subscription.