- AffordableHousingAsked on September 12, 2016 at 01:20 PM
I want to add a second person to be notified when someone registers on only one of the events I've created. Can I do that with my basic free account? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 02:50 PM
Yes, you can definitely do that on a Free account. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. In this tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" where you can add or delete a recipient.
Related guide: Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Hope that helps. Thank you.