- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 02:52 PM
In this case, you may consider setting up the products by using the built-in fields rather the payment wizard so that you can get the calculations done manually. The shipping rate can be calculated separately by setting up conditions for the products or product count based on your requirement. For Real-time carrier rates, do you mean by fetching real-time rates from the third party services? If so, you'll need to customize the form by using the full source code of the form.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- nobowlcatAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 04:05 PM
Modifying the source code is outside of my expertise. Do you know where I can hire someone to do it for me?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 10:14 PM
Here is a demo form that might help you in getting the shipping calculation by using conditions.
Please feel free to clone the form to your account to see how it works.
Here is what I did in the form:
1. Added product fields separately using number fields
2. The total price is calculated using a calculation widget and following the guide How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form.
3. Setup a condition to calculate Shipping price based on the total cost
4. Add the Shipping cost and total product price to Final total using another calculation widget
5. Now, pass the final price value to the Payment gateway by choosing Custom Payment.
Hope this information helps!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 10:18 PM
Please refer to the guide below for cloning the form to your account.