- 3MMAsked on September 12, 2016 at 03:06 PM
We are a non-profit school that uses Neon CRM to manage our contacts and donors. We use jotform on an iPad when new visitors come to our school. Then we type them into our system. If possible, we would like the information to go directly into Neon. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 05:33 PM
We do not have any integration with the Neon CRM at this time.
I think that you will need the following to be able to forward the data to your system:
1) A Neon CRM plan with API access.
2) Hire a programmer to implement a data processing script (which will process the data and put it to your system using Neon CRM API). We can suggest a freelancers marketplace - https://www.upwork.com/.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- 3MMAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 03:44 PM
Thank you for your reply. Does that mean we could possibly do this with the help of Zapier?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 05:14 PM
In theory it might be possible since Zapier can accept and send webhooks (e.g. JotForm Webhook to Zapier > modified Zapier Webhook to Neon CRM).
However, it seems that Neon CRM API requests are based on some login process, and I am not sure if this is supported by Zapier.
I would like to suggest contacting Neon CRM Support with your inquiry to check this out.