- MattAsked on September 12, 2016 at 07:39 PM
I am wondering if there is a way to configure a form so that notification emails are sent to different addresses depending on what a user inputs in a form.
For instance, in a contact form, if a user selects 2 departments from a list, is there a way to have the notification go to only the heads of those 2 departments?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 10:53 PM
Hello Matt, you can achieve this by using Conditional Logic. We have a detailed guide on How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-Selection
To sum that up, your general workflow would be as follows:
1. Create multiple Email Notifications (notifier) that you want to be sent out per dept
2. You setup your condition associated with the field (e.g. if a user selects a dept from a list)
3. Set the notifiers to the condition you created respectively
Give it a spin and don't hesitate to let us know if you stumble upon an issue along the way.