- renzopAsked on September 13, 2016 at 09:46 AM
I have 545 forms with all the details that we need.
I now want to extract a report with only the names and email addresses
into a report
Thank You Carl
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 11:41 AM
It is possible to filter the submissions before you export it to an Excel file. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the options or gear icon. Under the Fields, you can check or uncheck the fields that you want to appear in the form. You can just leave the Name and Email Address field. After that, please click the options or gear icon again.
3. Scroll down and you'll see the "Excel" icon above the Grid Report. Click it in order to export the submissions.
Hope that helps. Thank you.