- lowvisiondallasAsked on September 13, 2016 at 12:54 PM
our online form has reverted back to manual form we previously has on our website. how do I put this form back on our website?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 01:28 PM
I did check the only form you have in your account and did not find any issue with that. It seems to work as expected and I was able to submit your form successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
I also checked your website but could not locate the embedded form there. I would suggest you to please share the webpage URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- lowvisiondallasAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 03:46 PMHere is the website www.dallaslowvision.com. On the left side of the screen
you will see Patient History Form. Once you click the link it goes straight
to a word document.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 05:27 PM
I have checked on the section where you indicated and I cannot see the form either:
Which embed method did you use?
Please try embedding your form using the iFrame code, this will help you to avoid any conflict between the form's code and the code in your website, here is the guide: Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Please let us know how it goes.
- lowvisiondallasAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 12:46 PMI found the way to copy the embedding code, now how do i past that to our
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 02:11 PM
Is this a Google Site? If it is, please refer to this user guide on how to add a form in Google Sites: https://www.jotform.com/help/19-Adding-a-form-to-Google-Sites.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- lowvisiondallasAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 02:46 PMI need to add jotform link to our website which is www.dallaslowvision.com
how do i edit this web page in order for me to past the link? I believe it
is this link-
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 04:06 PM
Please open your Google site and switch it to Edit Mode. Click the "Insert" menu tab and then click the "More gadgets..." option.
Select the "Add gadget by URL" and then paste this link (http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/102235888454881850738/jotform.xml) in the URL box. After that, please click the "Add" button.
The Gadget settings will open and you will need to enter the form ID which is (60997600418158).
Hope that works. Thank you.
- lowvisiondallasAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 04:46 PMhow do i open google site. I do not even know if i am suppose to be using
google site. Is there a person i can speak with?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 06:09 PM
You commented this:
Answered by lowvisiondallas on September 14, 2016 at 12:46 PM
I found the way to copy the embedding code, now how do i past that to our
This is why Jan provided you the steps to embed your JotForm in your Google Site, to find the edit mode in your Google Site, please check this link from Google that will help you with that: https://support.google.com/sites/answer/153196?hl=en
Then once you're on edit mode, follow the steps on the guide from JotForm to embed it to your page: Adding-a-form-to-Google-Sites
Hope this helps.
- lowvisiondallasAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 10:46 AMHOW do i know it is a google site? If I am looking in the correct place I
push the 'Edit' but nothing happens.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 12:07 PM
You may need to contact the person who created the website. I have checked this in whoishostingthis and it is saying that you are hosted under Defense.Net. So we are not sure either what you're using. If you like, you can provide a screenshot so that we can further check.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- lowvisiondallasAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 12:46 PMexactly what/where do I need to take the screenshot of?
sorry, I am learning this myself. I can not get in touch with the person
who set up jotform.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 02:03 PM
The screenshot of where are you trying to put the code in. What program are you using to edit the website? Are you going to a specific website in order to login to this website?