- erauwebteamAsked on September 13, 2016 at 01:11 PM
(1) Tuesday, 9/12, I tried to change the credit card to renew and the change credit button would not work so I tried to renew the account using a new credit card and the card would not submit.
(2) Wednesday, 9/13, I login to my Jotform account to find the account reverted to the Free account and I no longer had access to the legacy economy plan which meant upgrading to the new pricing to $319/yr from $199/yr (legacy).
(3) Can you refund my credit card $119 due to errors on the Jotform/BlueSnap side.
(4) I get email only support saves money but what about the customer experience?
Frustrated with all of this...
See this with StackSocial another SAAS company using email only support...
- erauwebteamAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 01:20 PM
Apologies - I couldn't find how to access the support replies and I've responded here https://www.jotform.com/answers/930384-Billing#1
Is there any way to refund or cancel the payment I just made for $319 and revert back to the economy plan provide in https://www.jotform.com/answers/930384-Billing#1?
I'll delete the Twitter posts.
Just frustrated with email only support and all the typing when this could've been resolved in a 5min phone call.
Director, Usability & Design
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Daytona Beach, Florida
- KadeJMAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 01:45 PM
No problem, one of our support team members is already handling your issue in your original thread that you found here https://www.jotform.com/answers/930384-Billing#1 and will respond in briefly to assist you.
Additionally, if you ever need to find your threads we have a button for this in the forum that should show on the main page for you in the upper right hand corner called " My Questions ".
Alternatively, you can also look it up using this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/user_threads.php?username=erauwebteam
- erauwebteamAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 01:55 PM
Kade - thanks for the quick response!