- The_Mighty_OptiqAsked on April 19, 2012 at 01:47 AM
ok I'm having another problem now.... when I uploaded my material jotform puts a border around it and sets it off to the right a little... creating a horizontal scroll bar on the iframe... the iframe is 516px wide and I shrunk that material down to 490px wide.... and it STILL put a white border around it and offsets it.... here's a pic to show you what I mean..
is there a way to get rid of that? Thanks for your help!!!! :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 02:07 AM
Can you please share us the form URL? That should help us find solutions. Thanks.
- The_Mighty_OptiqAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 03:36 AM
sure... here it is
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 04:02 AM
Can you try Using iframe codes to embed the form instead of Embed <> codes , and you used iFrame, please try Embed <> methos. To get your form's iframe embed codes
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Let me know how this works out for you. Feel free to ask around the forum if you have other questions in mind. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 04:05 AM
Inject this CSS Codes to the form (21090830701139) that is in your iframe.
Hope this helps. Thanks.
Update: Codes updated.
- The_Mighty_OptiqAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 05:24 PM
BRILLIANT!!!!! THANKS!!!!..... will this same code work on any other forms I may have this problem with?
- pinoytechAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 05:31 PM
Yes. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!