- egramsAsked on April 19, 2012 at 08:11 AM
Everything works beautifully when I create the form however when I insert it into my web page, it only displays a portion of the form 300px by 150px. I have specified different widths and got the same result each time. I can drag to resize the width but not the height.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 08:23 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Do you mind if I ask what method you use when you embed your form into your website? Have you tried already iFrame method? If not, please give a try and if that method doesn't work, please let us know so we can further assist you.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 08:26 AM
In addition to my answer if incase iFrame method doesn't work. Can you provide us your Website URL as well?
- egramsAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 08:36 AM
Thanks for your help. I tried Enbed and Source Code and I have tried 1Frame. iFrame gave me a different result but still cropped the form considerably. I am using the new Xara We Designer MX 8. The URL is
- pinoytechAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 08:58 AM
Can you try to resize the container of your JotForm? Because, when I check your form into your website it seem the problem is the size of the container. Width size of your container is 300px and Height is 404px. Can you set the height and width to Auto.
- egramsAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:42 AM
Thanks very much JotForm. My problem has now been resolved. many thanks indeed!
- pinoytechAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Good to hear that problem is now resolved. Let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!