- silvercarverAsked on April 19, 2012 at 08:26 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:05 AM
To display the results, you should create a report and make it available in public. In order to create a report, please follow these steps:
1) Click the reports button that you'll find in your My Forms page. Then click the Add New Report button
2) Select the type of report that you want to use. For this purpose, you should choose either Grid Listing, HTML Table Listing, or Visual Report Builder (pie graph). Click Next.
3) Check the items that you want to show in your website, then click Next. If you choose Visual Report Builder, please skip this step and move on to step 4.
4) Copy the embed code that you will paste into your website's code. Click Finish.
For more informations you may check on this site: http://www.jotform.com/answers/19766-I-want-to-create-a-guestbook
We hope you find this guide useful. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!