- mugshotmonkeezAsked on September 14, 2016 at 02:27 PM
I just purchased a theme and can't figure out how to apply it to my form.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 04:00 PM
I checked your account and failed to find any Purchased Themes on your My Themes page https://www.jotform.com/mythemes (your purchased themes should be shown under the PURCHASED BY YOU section)
Can you give us all of the following so we can better assist you?
1. Name of the theme you purchased (e.g. Mad Libs)
2. Or better yet, the link to the theme you purchased (e.g. https://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/mad-libs)
3. Provide a receipt of the theme you just purchased. You may attach a screenshot to your reply by following this guide How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum (don't attach it on email)
We'll be looking forward to your reply.