- odndAsked on September 14, 2016 at 02:37 PM
See any of the text fields. Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 03:50 PM
I wasn't able to replicate the issue. It is because that this only happens in your browser. It means that you entered the "Farlex" before.
This is a normal function for most of the modern browsers. It remembers the value that you entered before and once you type a similar letter, it will auto-complete or auto-suggest. Here's a screen capture where I press down or type the letter "F" in the Check # field but nothing is happening:
Please check this page on how to enable or disable the autocomplete on the browsers.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- odndAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 06:52 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 09:20 PM
Since the latest question was about a different feature, I create a separate thread for it here
We will attend to it as soon as we can.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 10:29 PM
We will update you about the next question on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/932633