- GeorgiaAsked on September 14, 2016 at 02:44 PM
When I hit the submit button, a message pops up pointing to my date of expiration on both my cards and says there is an error. I called Materials Hard and Soft and they said some other people had called about it. I enter exhibitions all the time and I have had no trouble. Time is of the essence here.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 04:03 PM
I have checked and could not find an account related to your email address, could you please share the link to the form with us?
I would also suggest you to check your Credit Card info, please after checking that all works fine try submitting the form again and let us know the results.
- GeorgiaAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 05:46 PMI do not have an account. I am an artist trying to enter (unsuccessfully) 2 shows on Jotform. One show is contacting you regarding this problem. LHUCA.org in Lubbock, TX.
My credit card is fine. I had just used it to enter another show not by Jotform. Then I had problems with Jotform entries.
I attempted multiple times to enter the 2 shows both on Firefox and Safari. Both forms were working fine and downloaded my photos but would not let me submit. An arrow came up in a red outline pointing to the month I entered for my credit card. I entered correct information.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 07:07 PM
In order to properly test and try to replicate the issue on our end we would need to get the form, if possible, please also inform the form's owner about this so he / she may open a thread here and we can further test the form.
- GeorgiaAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 10:45 PMHi,
Here are photos of the form. Does this help? The show is at LHUCA . Someone there today said she was going to contact Jotform about this.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 02:30 AM
Unfortunately your attached images are not displayed in the forum. To add photos, please visit your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/932320 and follow this guide on How to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum?
Nevertheless, I was able to find the thread that was posted by the form owner here. I assume this is the form where you encountered the issue (http://www.jotform.us/form/61325983797168)? My colleague has responded to that thread. We will have to wait for the response from the form owner to see if they have applied the solution provided by my colleague and see if it resolves the issue.
- GeorgiaAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 08:46 AMYes. That is the form. I am not the owner but rather an artist trying to enter their show. Thanks for looking into this. If you find a problem I will let the second show know so they can contact you. My photos were not attached as this was a blank form I photographed for you.
Sent from my iPhone
- GeorgiaAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 03:46 PMHi,
I am still trying to enter the show and I'm still getting a rejection when I hit submit after entering my credit card info. I entered a show last year that may have used Jotform. No problem. But, I'm having difficulty entering that show this year as well as the one I have contacted you about. I got a new credit card which I am using. Is there any possibility my old credit card info is somewhere in your system?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 05:09 PM
Please contact the form owner. Just to let you know, I checked the form, and the owner has been receiving payment from other customers. So, the issue might be related to your credit card. You may try using another one.
- GeorgiaAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 06:46 PMThanks for your help. I have tried other cards and even my husband's card in his name with another number. The error message keeps coming up on all cards and it won't accept my entry. A red arrow points to the month (which is the correct month). This only happens on my 2 Jotform entries, as I used the same card on my other entries on the same day.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 07:58 PM
The owner of the form has already contacted us about the problem. It seems to be happening only to two people, since as mentioned before, the owner has been receiving payments. We will addressed the problem in the thread he opened.