- milbraAsked on September 14, 2016 at 04:17 PM
The submission result for the "Which age group applies to you?" question gave the response as "Adult" on the last submission. Should be: Under 20, 20-30, 31-50, or over 50.
Can you let me know which option was selected?
The Source Bookstore Survey form
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 05:34 PM
You are probably mixing two similar questions, please check the following screenshot.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- milbraAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 08:41 PM
It's correct there JotForm Submission, but not email received. The field name seems to be correct in the email set-up, but user response incorrect.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 08:54 PM
It seems the Notifier email of your form https://www.jotform.us/form/62447523798165 was modified recently.
I checked, and I see the wrong field ID/name assigned to the question "Which age group applies to you".
You can correct it and assign the right field from the dropdown list. This should fix the issue.
Let us know if still not resolve.
- milbraAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 10:27 PM
Thanks. I made the change.