- gaittecAsked on September 15, 2016 at 12:20 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 04:46 AM
If I understand correctly, you want to add links to a main form so that the user can click on it to view other forms just like in a menu? If so, then yes it is indeed possible. Simply follow the steps below:
1. First, add a text field to your form.
2. Click the chain icon to open the popup and add a link to the text field.
3. Insert the link to the other form in the URL field and the text that you want to display in the text area. If you want to open the form in a new window, set the Target to New Window. Click OK to save.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for every form that you want to link and save when done. The menu should now look like the screenshot below. You can customize it further using the text editor or custom CSS.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.