- eholmenAsked on April 26, 2010 at 06:12 AM
- PictureitcreationsAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 06:51 AMIt defaults to the email address you have when you sign up. I believe you can change this if you scroll all the way down to the bottom (while on your forms list). There is a button for account settings.
- AndrewNAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 07:48 AMUnless of course you are referring to the recipient of notifications that a form has been completed and submitted. In this case, in the form edit screen, click on email alerts on the top bar and edit or add a notification with one or more email addresses (separated by commas) wqho are designated as recipients for the notification.Andrew
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 09:08 AM
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
Check out our user guide on setting up email notifications