- Could9Asked on September 15, 2016 at 10:17 AM
Please help, Its not allowing me to editPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 12:52 PM
You seem to be experiencing a network error. Please try each of the following solutions and check after each change:
1. Clear your cookies for Jotform and login again.
2. Clear your DNS Cache and close/open your browser.
3. Update your DNS then clear your cache again and reopen the browser. Use Google DNS: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/.
I hope that helps.
- Could9Answered on September 15, 2016 at 02:46 PMOk,
I’ve cleared everything off the DSN, cache off the browser and restarted the computers.. Still not loading.
Jotform.com is not working correctly
** Please see the attachment of your website**
& let me know what I need to do, Thanks
(407) 481-2750 – HQ/ Office
(407) 845-8030 – Marketing Department
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 04:13 PM
How about opening the website in incognito mode? Make sure that no active extension on the incognito window. If the issue persists then please try checking the error in the console area. This website should help with checking the console:
IF you can open the website in incognito mode then your extension is blocking Jotform, please check.
Also, don't forget to check your Firewall settings. Make sure to allow Jotform.