- parfumdesoiAsked on September 15, 2016 at 12:23 PM
I am facing several issues with basic coupon application. I need my coupons to apply to the total price of any customer's order. Meanwhile the current system only works as follows:
1. I am currently using PAYPAL STANDARD
2. Yet, coupons can only be applied to 'shipping', 'jotform' or 'facebook'
3. Coupon application to 'jotform' or 'facebook' do not apply on the cart amount (effect is nul...)
You can check coupon application for the following form : https://eu.jotform.com//?formID=62582304471352
Can you help?
Thank you and regards,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 02:47 PM
You are using a comma on your first coupon code (LANCEMENT). You should use a dot as your decimal.
I've fixed this for you. The coupons are now working, I've tested it. Here are the screenshots:
Discount applied to the Total:
Discount applied to the Shipping cost:
Note that you can apply a coupon to All Product, Selected Product, Total Amount, and Shipping.
- parfumdesoiAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 06:53 AM
Hi Welvin and thank you for your much appreciated help!
It seems indeed that everything is now fixed and working as expected.