- neha2010Asked on November 23, 2010 at 04:12 PM
I am viewing the reports section in the admin, and click on edit on the record, but don't see any way to save, short of hitting the submit button. If I make the edit and click submit, because the form is tied to PayPal, will the payment need to be re-submitted?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 24, 2010 at 07:54 AM
No, the payment will not be re-submitted. You can edit the submission and click on submit button.
- neha2010Answered on November 24, 2010 at 08:06 AM
One more question - will the customer see a new auto-responder with the changes?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 24, 2010 at 08:22 AM
No, only notification emails will be re-sent. Auto-responder emails will not be re-sent.
- neha2010Answered on November 24, 2010 at 08:30 AM
Thank you! One more question: will a new record be created in the report, or will the existing record just get updated?