- bdiitsupportAsked on September 15, 2016 at 03:47 PM
Is there something available that allows a form to create a reminder in Google calendar? What I am trying to do is when someone press Submit button, the form creates a reminder in Google calendar, so we can use it as a reminder
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 07:48 PM
We do not have a Google Calendar integration, but this should be possible to set it up via Zapier:
JotForm > Zapier > Google Calendar
Zapier is free for up to 100 forwards (tasks) per month.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- bdiitsupportAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 09:28 PM
Is there a way to pass information from the form to Google Calendar using Zapier?
- bdiitsupportAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 09:46 PMis there a way to pass info from the form to google calendar using Zapier?
- CharlieAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 11:11 PM
This is the reply you sent us:
"Is there a way to pass information from the form to Google Calendar using Zapier?"
As mentioned by my colleague, you can pass information from JotForm form to Google Calendar using Zapier, we do not have a direct integration to Google Calendar. Here's the Zapier page for that integration: https://zapier.com/zapbook/google-calendar/jotform/. You can see below the functions, triggers and actions that it can do.
I hope that helps.