- Free4good4Asked on April 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I am attempting to have an auto populated spreadsheet to show all the Donations I have recieved Via Jotform/Paypal. I followed these instructions http://www.jotform.com/answers/54437-Integration-with-CAPSULE-CRM-or-others on how to import the spreadsheet, but the Paypal Column just show [Table]. What do I need to change?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 06:32 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
To get all the data, please try the following method.
1. Add a CSV Report.
2. Use the following syntax in Google Docs Spreadsheet:
Where http://form.jotform.com/csv/report_id_here is path to your CSV report.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- Free4good4Answered on April 20, 2012 at 12:00 PM
My spreadsheet is working perfect now. Thanks for all your help.
- OMAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 05:45 PM
Greetings JotForm Team,
I hope these few lines reach you in good health and spirits. I was able to get the speadsheet to upload to g'doc, but the g'doc did not automatically import new data. Please let me know what I can do to to ensure that new information from jotform will autopopulate the g'doc spreadsheet.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Thank you for choosing our products
Please make sure the id you have integrated into gdocs is the one for CSV report.
Everytime you recieve a submission , you should have it reflected into gdocs
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:04 PM
Yes, you can now!
We have just released integration with Google Docs:
You can get your submissions directly in a Google Docs Spreadsheet. Please give it a try and if you have any further comments or suggestions, post it on the blog post comments.