- LoNell TurnerAsked on September 15, 2016 at 11:10 PMI simply need an account with the username: lhturner email: email@example.com and a silly password.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 11:14 PM
You can still change it, but unfortunately "lhturner" it is not available as it has been used for another Jotform user; however, you may let us know the new username that you would like to use, to see if the new username is available you can check it in our Sign Up page: https://www.jotform.com/signup
Please type the username you would like to use in the "Username" field and you will get a message indicating if the username is available.
Once you have verified that the username is available, please let us know and we will be glad to change the username for you.
- LoNell TurnerAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 09:54 AM
Please change my username to lhturner1
You all have been the best. I appreciate your help so much. We are severely understaffed, and overwhelmed. I was recently designated supervisor of the office and am unfamiliar with many of our processes. I've been dashing about like a mad woman. Access to our Jotform account helps me a great deal to smooth out a chaotic process.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 11:32 AM
First off, you're most welcome, please do not hesitate to let us know if you need help or have any question, we will be more than happy to assist you.
I have already changed your username and it should be lhturner1 now, please check and do confirm the change on your end.
- LoNell TurnerAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 11:38 AM
Again, thank you sooooooo much!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 12:41 PM
You're welcome LoNell.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more help.