- mhtracyteluguAsked on September 16, 2016 at 12:01 PM
We are a non-profit and already registered, but did not notice that there is a non-profit specific registration process. now question is how can we use current registered id under non-profit.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 02:16 PM
1. Make sure you are logged into your Jotform account
2. Then, fill out and send this form along with your organization info (site URL and docs that prove to us your nonprofit status. (For USA based organizations, we require the 990 form )
Give us up to 24 hrs to process the request. Upon approval, you should get an email, like this one:
IMPORTANT: When you get the "Congratulations" emai and before clicking on the "Upgrade" button, make sure you have opened a fresh session at the Jotform site with your JF account.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 09:38 AM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.