- traceyshuckAsked on September 16, 2016 at 01:09 PM
Is there a way that the form have a button to go to the bottom and submit if the user does not need to fill out the remainder of the form?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 05:52 PM
You can set a condition on a field that will hide or show other elements based on the user's selected answer. I created a demo form, here's the link: https://form.jotform.com/62583892903971.
Here's a guide on how I created this demo form:
1. I inserted a "Radio button" on the form that have a Yes or No option.
2. Click the "Conditions" button on the top toolbar.
3. Create "Show/Hide Field" condition.
4. The condition I set is when the user selected "No", all the fields below will be hidden and only the Submit button will show.
Hope that helps. Thank you