- DaystarEdAsked on September 16, 2016 at 02:49 PM
Good morning, I am getting this same email from Paypal again.
Hello Nikki Johnson ,
Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:
If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 02:52 PM
Thank you for reporting this to us, our developers are aware of the issue that seems to be affecting some of our users. So I am also creating a new ticket for case.
- DaystarEdAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Has this issue been fixed yet?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 02:15 PM
This has not yet been fixed, however, this ticket has been assigned to a developer and given the highest priority. This should be taken care of quite soon.
- DaystarEdAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Has this issue been resolved yet?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 02:30 PM
We haven't received any updates yet. I will contact our back-end team to see if there is any progress on fixing this issue.
- DaystarEdAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 12:17 PM
Is this issue fixed yet??
- KadeJMAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 01:23 PM
Unfortunately, at this time we do not yet have any update about this issue being fixed but you will certainly be notified as soon as we hear something or once it's been resolved.
Please be advised that generally we do not promise any sort of ETA since it depends on our developers prior workload but, do rest assured that one of our developers will be looking into this so that we can have it resolved as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 10:25 AM
This issue should now be fixed. However, if you are still receiving error messages from Paypal please update your Paypal IPN URL to https://ipn.jotform.com/ipns/paypal.php. Details on how to do this can be found here - https://www.jotform.com/help/276-How-to-Enable-IPN-for-Paypal
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.