- bettyfabianoAsked on April 19, 2012 at 05:55 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 06:03 PM
This can be done by adjusting Label Width
If this doesn't work, let us know so we can further assist you.
- bettyfabianoAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 11:01 AMThat does not work - it only changes the width of the label or the text box - What we need should look like this link:
ALSO will need to know how to get the fields are in a table format
Is this possible Thanks
Ski The Rockies/Winter Ski & Sport
fax to email: 331-481-5084
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 01:58 PM
I think you can accomplish the table format by using and customizing our matrix tool, you can find it under survey tool as shown below
You can define the number of columns and rows , as weel as the input type, in the screen below, I have chosen text box
Regarding to the first inquiry, we might need to inject custom CSS code, let me think about it , or probably one of my colleagues might have a better idea
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 02:33 PM
Ok, regarding to the space between text boxes , follow these instructions
1. Click on Setup & Embed
2. Click on Preferences
3. Select Field styles Tab
You would have to do it on each text box field , for the example above I have reduced the space from 10 (default) to 3.
But if you are creating an entire new form you just do the change in one text box and then duplicate it to your needs, once you finish you can customize the labels
Hope this helps to accomplish what you are looking for.
Feel free to look for more assistance if you need it.