- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 04:31 PM
I have just tested our updated DocuSign Widget, and I was not able to reproduce any issues.
Could you please provide us with the full error message you receive?
- HacfAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 05:46 PM
Please see attachment with error. When testing form it will not work. Please advise how to proceed. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 07:18 PM
Hello Andra, sorry but we didn't see your attachment. Our Forum doesn't accept attachments sent from your email.
To add/attach a screenshot of the error, you have to open your thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/934567 > post your reply from there > and attach the image.
Related guide: How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
Please get back to us with the following:
1. Screenshot that you tried sending earlier
2. The URL of the form you're having issues with
3. If your form is embedded on a page/website, please give us the URL of the page/website where you have it embedded
- HacfAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 07:20 PM
Done, see edited submission above. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 08:38 PM
Thanks, I tested our Docusign integration as well and came up with the same results as my colleague Mike did.
It was authenticated successfully:
Please ensure you are entering your Docusign credentials correctly. If by any chance you're using a Sandbox/Developer account, try signing up for a free account with Docusign and try again.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 07:01 AM
Also, make sure you have a plan with DocuSign that allows the use of the DocuSign API (the JotForm - Docusign widget uses it)
- janisleaAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 09:36 PM
I have the same problem. I do have a plan with DocuSign. I keep having the Reauthenticate notice popping up.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 01:46 AM
The issue is already addressed on your other thread.
If you have any other questions with the issue, we request you to follow-up on the other thread.
Please be noted that it is not required to open multiple threads for the same issue. We will be addressing all the questions in the order they come in and as assigned.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you!