- everycontractorAsked on September 16, 2016 at 05:37 PM
There is an option to copy an existing form but when I try I get an error message saying I do not have permission to copy that form.
How can I import a form?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 06:48 PM
The owner of the account might have enabled the Privacy option that doesn't allow the forms to be cloned. You may find this option in the account settings.
If you are the one managing the other account, you may try disabling it and clone it.
Hope this information helps!
- everycontractorAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 06:11 PM
I can clone the form in my own account. I want to copy the form to another jotform account. I looked in preferences and do not see the privacy box to see if it is checked. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 09:29 PM
The privacy box should be unchecked in the other account where the other form is associated. Could you provide us with the form URL so that we can check it for you?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- everycontractorAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 12:15 PM
The form I am looking to copy is http://bestnjplumbers.com/servicesweprovide.htm. The form is under this account and I want to copy it to another jotform account.
- everycontractorAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 12:27 PM
I found the privacy checkbox and am now able to do what I needed to do. Thank you for your help.