- hventryAsked on April 19, 2012 at 08:15 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 11:37 PM
If you want to accomplish something like the screen below, you can customize the columns later
You can get that form from our Survey tools
Hope this answers your inquiry. Feel free to look for more assistance if you need it
- hventryAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 07:02 PMThanks Jeannette,
I saw that "table". What I am looking for is to compress the form so that it fits on one screen (no scrolling needed). The Address group is an example of what I am looking for but the multiple entries on the same line have to be customizable.
- hventryAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 12:21 AMHi Jeanette,
The "Grading" survey tool is most like what I am looking for. Entries would be:
The Total Due would be calculated as Tuition+Book-Credit
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 01:59 AM
Unfortunately math operation is not supported in JotForm, this is something that has already been added to our feature request list. The Grading field would just add up the numbers entered for each option and calculate the total there is option to modify its function within JotForm.
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click the Embed Form button
3. Choose Source
4. Click the link that says "here"
Let us know if you have further questions.