- cc2000Asked on April 19, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Form will include fields for First Name, Last Name, Emai Address and Phone Number. Once data fields are completed and the Submit button is pushed I need 3 things to happen.
1. A new browser window is opened with the site I want the propect to see.
2. The prospect is sent an email using the email they entered into the form that basically thanks them and provides additional links.
3. I am sent an email advising me of this activity with the information the prospect entered.
Can I build this with your tool?
- murcjotAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I am just a new user here but I know the answer to this is yes because I have done it. You can use their product for free and you will see how easy it is.
When you make a new form, go to the setup & embed section and two of the options above are Email Alerts and Thank You. You set up an email notification that goes to your email account, an email notification that is sent to the user, and follow that with going to the Thank You section and selecting 'custom url'. Enter the URL you want them to be redirected to and that's that.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Here I leave you some guides in order to ilustrate what murcjot has adviced you
1. Redirect your prospect after submitting the form to a custom URL (your website, for example) http://www.jotform.com/help/38-How-to-Redirect-to-a-Page-After-Form-Submission
Or you can customize your own thank you page
3. You need an email notification to your own email, in order to accomplish this final step
If you need further assistance, we are here to help