- George Bowser, Jr.Asked on September 17, 2016 at 02:11 PM
My developer has used the JotForm platform to create a fill-in order box for me on my website - www.tbsportsentertainment.com.
However, I wanted to change some of the text he created and he stated that some things cannot be edited.
I want to change the following text for the following sections and words:
- "Get Your Ticket Now", I want to change that text
- "...for each two weeks" which follows the dollar amount, as I want to change that text
Can those two sections be changed, as far as the specific text I mentioned? My developer said he didn't think they could be adjusted.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 03:11 PM
You can easily change the "Get Your Ticket Now" heading in the Form Builder. You just need to click the text and edit it. Here's a screen capture:
Unfortunately, you cannot change the "..for each two weeks" text in the payment tool. I already tried multiple alternative using CSS, but it is not working. However, if you want to change the period, then it is possible with the payment tool. Here are the available options:
for each week
for each two weeks
for each two months
for each three months
for each six months
for each year
for each two years
You can do this in the products section of the payment wizard. You just need to select the product and then click the "Subscription Period" drop down.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- ELshba7Answered on September 17, 2016 at 04:20 PM
Thanks for the information.
What I wanted to add with the payment section was the price + the convenience fee. Where did the text come from?
Thanks again and I definitely like this software.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 05:49 PM
This is a subscription based payment which is why there is a Subscription Period details after the price. You can change the Subscription Period to (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly and so on.)
Here's a guide on how to change the Subscription Period:
1. In the Form Builder, select the payment tool an then click the wand icon.
2. The payment wizard will appear. Press the Next button until you reach the Products section.
3. In the Products section, just select a product and you'll be able to edit the "Subscription Period" at the bottom.
4. After that, please finish the payment integration.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 05:58 PM
You can add a text after the price and the subscription period using custom CSS.
If you want something like that, then please insert this custom CSS code to the form:
content : "+ convenience fee";
Here's a guide on How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- GeorgeAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 09:47 AM
One last questions.
With my current JotForm format - www.tbsportsentertainment.com - when a user from the United Kingdom comes to the platform and secure a ticket, will the address section automatically convert and adjust as to how UK addresses are listed?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 11:18 AM
I need to create a separate thread for this issue. Please refer to this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/939237.