- TorontoGirlsBaseballAsked on September 17, 2016 at 05:52 PM
My EAST Division Form Paypal is not showing up, even though I included the submit button. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 10:42 PM
Your form is showing up:
If you are trying to embed your form, please try with the Iframe method: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Let us know if you need more help.
- TorontoGirlsBaseballAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 07:45 AMI know my form is there. ON my form there is no paypal button when registering. There is a submit button but it should change to a paypal button and it has not. Are you able to use paypal on the form?
Founder and Director, TGB
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!:http://www.facebook.com/TorontoGirlsBaseball
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 08:21 AM
Thanks for the clarification.
You don't actually need to change your button, the submit button will process the payment for you. So when you hit the submit button, your form would redirect to Paypal's checkout page where you need to make the payment.
However, if you really want to change your submit button to a Paypal image button, that's possible. Just edit your form in the form builder, click the button field then its properties icon. Under its properties, you will find an option to upload your image.
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 08:29 AM
Nevermind, I see that you have enabled Paypal button in your payment field. As soon as you select any of your products, your submit button will be replaced by a Paypal button.