- bratenahlfiberAsked on September 17, 2016 at 06:08 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 10:58 PM
It is not showing because you have embedded a non-secure(HTTPS) code, inside your secure(HTTPS) site:
Please get your feedback code again, making sure it is secure(HTTPS):
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- bratenahlfiberAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 10:05 AM
That makes sense why it doesn't work, but your answer does not fit my situation. I am using the Wordpress plugin. I never "got my feedback code" in the first place, nor can I "get my feedback code again." The wordpress plugin has no place to enter any code. These are the only settings which I can change:
- bratenahlfiberAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 10:20 AM
I was able to use the Wordpress editor to modify the actual plugin PHP code, to change from HTTP to HTTPS, and that seems to have fixed it. Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Great! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!