- bdoodleAsked on September 18, 2016 at 02:35 PM
I changed the purchase order on my form today to add a coupon, etc. In reviewing the form later, I noticed that when I bought one of the sub-products under "Sail Mad Logo on Extras" , the subtotal was updated, but not the total field. I continued looking at the form and testing it, and now the total field is not being updated no matter what is ordered. Please help ASAP!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 03:58 PM
It's because of your tax settings. Base Tax Rate and State should have 0 as their value if you do not want to place a tax rate to the items:
Please change to fix it.
- bdoodleAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 04:36 PM
Thank you. Don't know how it got wiped out, but functionality returned when I entered 0 base tax rate. Appreciate your fast turn-around!
- bdoodleAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 11:04 AM
You might want to update the title of this question to be more clear.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 12:57 PM
Thank you for your response. I have updated the title to fits better this thread.
If you have any additional questions please let us know.