- nsb_fdmtravelAsked on September 19, 2016 at 05:56 AM
Hi, we have a published form, that we would like to change the URL on. At the moment the form URL is this: https://form.jotformeu.com/62562943292360
We would like to change it to an URL that reflects our own site, something that would look like fdm-travel.dk/.../
Is that possible to do on a form that is already live, without accidentally reseting something? We use the form as an event sign up, so it is very important for us that especially the counters are not reset. And are there in general any way to make a form back up?
Thanks in advance
- IrshadAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 07:15 AM
To give your form Custom URL, please follow the instruction below:
1. Edit your form into our form builder. Then, click the Publish button.
2. When Publish pops-up, it is on the Link tab by default. It is where you will find the direct link for your form.
3. To start creating a custom URL of your form, click the pencil icon.
4. Upon clicking the pencil icon, you will be allowed to type in a custom URL of your form. Once you're done, click the Apply button.
You can also use custom domains with Jotform. Please check the below guide which explains, how to use custom domain with Jotform:
Regarding Form backup, Form Revision History tool will help if you need to revert the form to some previous version.
You can also use our Back-up app to take the backup of Form, and submission data.
If you have any query, or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.